Customer Support Consultant
Advertiser: LeasePLUS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Who we are
The LeasePLUS Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the supply and management of financial services, salary packaging and novated leasing products. Innovation underpins all that we do, and our diverse businesses, strong reputation and leading technology ensure our continuous growth and success.
About the role
We are looking for customer service superstars to join our growing LeasePLUS and SalaryPackagingPLUS teams! As the first point of contact you will provide exceptional customer service by:
- Answering inbound phone calls and emails to manage customer enquiries
- Performing administrative tasks, including processing applications and amendments for customers
- Providing education to customers on our employee benefits and services, including novated leasing and salary packaging options
Industry experience is preferred but not essential as full training on our products and services will be provided to successful candidates.
Your skills and experience
- You are great with people and offer excellent customer service
- You are highly organised and have exceptional attention to detail
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You are eligible to work in Australia
Why should you join our team?
You’ll spend your day working with great people and be rewarded with other benefits including:
- An ambitious and collaborative culture
- A competitive remuneration package and career progression opportunities
- Discounted novated leasing and salary packaging options
- Access our MyCardRewards program
- Close to public transport
If this sounds like your new role, apply now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?