Digital Account Coordinator
Advertiser: Innovatus MediaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50k-$80k generous base + commission & bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
Are you interested in helping the world's most prominent companies transform for a digital future? Are you keen to work in a modern environment where lateral thinking is encouraged, and no two days are the same?
Take your career to the next level with Innovatus Media. Innovatus Media is the marketing and communications engine behind some of the world's largest brands and assists them with building a presence in the APAC region. And we are currently taking expressions of interest for a Digital Accounts Coordinator.
We are looking to build a team of modern-day sales executives, with the ability to marry traditional interpersonal skill-sets; like excellent telephone manner and face to face networking skills, with modern engagement techniques such as social selling, digital engagement, and online research and discovery.
This role will see you work alongside the Managing Director and broader sales team. You will be building a network of customers, assisting us in delivering memorable outcomes for existing clients, as well as making your brand in the industry.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be degree qualified or similar.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills: face-to-face communication, ability to work alongside C-Suite and Business Director, ability to work as a part of a project team.
- An understanding/interest in how to leverage digital technologies like Twitter, LinkedIn, Process Automation, to engage your target market.
- Be interested in technology and innovation. A lot of what we sell looks at the cause and effect of new technologies on the world. We need you to have a passion for that!
- Be bought in on the values laid out at Innovatus Media: customer-focused, humble in approach, embracing diversity.
- The ability to travel regionally.
Here are some of the things that we as a business are passionate about offering:
- A culture which enables you to be yourself at the workplace.
- Be a part of something real that is growing!
- True career progression.
- Personal development and promotion opportunities.
To apply for the role please do so via seek. Please include a cover letter that addresses the above and a little bit about yourself.