Deputy Chief Pilot
Advertiser: Tasman Cargo AirlinesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
TASMAN CARGO AIRLINES
An exciting new vacancy is available with Tasman Cargo Airlines (TCA) for a Deputy Chief Pilot.
Tasman Cargo Airlines (TCA) provides regular air freight and charter services to Australasia and the South Pacific Basin. We provide freight service for a broad customer base within the international trade community in the region. Being a niche player with considerable focus on the wider South West Pacific in particular, we pride ourselves on a personalized service to our customers.
- As the DCP you will provide professional support and understudy to the Chief Pilot (CP) and must be capable of assuming the full duties of the CP when necessitated
- The DCP will assist the CP in ensuring the safe, professional and efficient operations of the B767 aircraft.
- This will include amendment of the company manual suite to enable effective alignment of procedures to ensure regulatory compliance with the appropriate governing bodies.
- The DCP will be an integral part of the management team and will be required to participate in company lead initiatives. Effective people management skills are essential for this role.
- This is a flying role which can be based out of Sydney or Auckland
We invite expressions of interest from pilots who meet the following minimum criteria:
- Valid Australian ATPL, B757/767 type rating preferred
- Valid AU First Class Medical
- Prior experience in high capacity, multi-crew aircraft operations essential
- Able to fulfil the requirements of the role under the Australian Regulations
We look forward to receiving your application!
- How many years' experience do you have in the aviation industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Have you completed a qualification in aviation - flight operations?