Deputy Head of Training and Checking
Advertiser: Tasman Cargo AirlinesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
TASMAN CARGO AIRLINES
An exciting new vacancy is available with Tasman Cargo Airlines (TCA) for a Deputy Head of Training and Checking
Tasman Cargo Airlines (TCA) provides regular air freight and charter services to Australasia and the South Pacific Basin. We provide freight service for a broad customer base within the international trade community in the region. Being a niche player with considerable focus on the wider South West Pacific in particular, we pride ourselves on a personalized service to our customers.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Management of the highest levels of flight safety, training quality and discipline.
- Oversight of day-to-day training centre operations
- Oversight of overall training compliance with CASA rules and regulations
- Management of training performance – Trainers & Crew
- Management of Training Syllabi, Study Guides & Training Manuals – creation and maintenance to exceed industry standards, in accordance with applicable regulations and current airline practices
- This is a flying role which can be based in either Sydney or Auckland
We invite expressions of interest from pilots who meet the following minimum criteria:
- Valid Australian ATPL, B757/767 type rating preferred
- Valid AU First Class Medical
- Prior experience in high capacity, multi-crew aircraft training and/or checking essential
- Able to fulfil the requirements of the role under the Australian Regulations
We look forward to receiving your application!
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the aviation industry?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Have you completed a qualification in aviation - flight operations?