Advertiser: HROnboardMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
About the business
HROnboard is a Human Resources SaaS platform with an amazing team, culture and solution. We are on a mission to create amazing employee journeys with our employee onboarding platform. HROnboard is owned by ELMO Software Limited (ASX: ELO). This role will initially be based in our current office in Ringwood/Eastland and move to the CBD in July 2020 to be located with the wider ELMO Melbourne team.
We're looking for an experienced Application Consultant to join our delivery and support team to work with Australia's leading organisations in improving their employee onboarding.
Who we're looking for
You will be a critical thinker who:
- Can perform a combination of business analysis, application configuration and project lead roles.
- Is pro-active, organised and able to communicate with customers and colleagues effectively.
- Is a natural troubleshooter who loves solving business problems in an innovative way.
- Can easily express understanding of business logic and workflows.
- Key to this role is an awareness of data privacy and security as you will be dealing with sensitive employee data in accordance with HROnboard security policies
You will enjoy roles that:
- Allow you to be a self-starter and not be micro-managed
- Show your passion for our product and your craft
- Allow your voice to be heard and be an active contributor to the team and company
Ideally you will have 2+ years experience in software application consulting or business analysis
About the role
Your role will include:
- Delivery and Consulting. Create unique employee solutions for some of Australia/New Zealand's best-known companies
- Customer Support. You'll be 2nd level support solving complex problems and it is up to you to get the best outcome for them
- Training. You'll run training/workshop sessions. Transferring your knowledge will be key to end user adoption
- Work with a team to improve the customer support experience and processes to manage support
- Be the voice of the customer by providing feedback on where we can improve HROnboard
- You'll liaise closely with other teams including development, product, sales and marketing
You'll be encouraged to learn and expand your skills by taking part in quarterly training, lunch n learns, geeking out on new tech.
Reasons why you should work for us
- We run a transparent company - this means our people understand our strategy, performance, goals and decision-making process
- We have great customers - we work with friendly HR people in amazing brands (think Boost Juice, Vodafone, carsales, Metricon)
- You love to push yourself - we're constantly re-evaluating what we do, challenging ourselves and learning new things
- TGIF - every Friday we eat together, finish early and let dogs roam the office for some furry fun!
- Family-friendly - we value the work/life balance - a lot of us have young families so we're flexible with working hours and commitments
Reasons why you should NOT work for us
- You don't like change - experimenting, testing and change is continuous in a growing business
- You want a job, not a career - maybe you'd be better off at a very large company
- You really don't like dogs
- You don't know what SaaS is
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?