- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Pathology
Australian Clinical Labs is an innovative pathology company seeking suitably experienced Collectors to join our collection team in the Central Coast area.
- Casual positions available
- Pathology specimen collection within policy and procedural guidelines
- Care, storage and processing of specimens
- Accurate recording of details
- Assist in providing a high quality and reliable service to all stake holders
- Knowledge of WHS requirements surrounding handling of human samples.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience working in Pathology Collections, minimum 1-2 years.
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude that will flow within the team.
Whilst the role requires you to work autonomously, you have the constant support and advice of the Area Supervisor. Our company is committed to a high quality of service.
If you are interested in this position, please send a current resume along with a covering letter stating position that you are expressing interest in to Kymme Househam – email: Kymme.Househam@clinicallabs.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have phlebotomy experience?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?