Advertiser: Park AgilityMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
Park Agility is a technology business with a national reach and leading client base. We are experts in Car Parking Guidance Systems (PGS), precinct signage solutions, and parking technology integration and support.
100% Australian owned and operated, established 6 years ago. The demand for our solutions is growing strongly and so is our team.
Our reputation is that we're team that delivers. We're looking for an electrical technician to be a part of our future success and growth.
About the role
We're looking for a proactive, smart person with a demonstrated electrical trades background.
Someone wanting to learn and contribute to a growing business and who is keen to take on new responsibilities over time.
Your duties will include:
- Assembling signs and technology (main responsibility)
- Project planning of installations
- Maintenance and support services
Note: Key tasks require an attention to detail and a focus on quality. You will have the proven ability to work with minimal supervision and create work of a high standard.
- 24 hours a week average
- Can grow into a Full-Time role if desired
- Working flexible hours is a requirement i.e. early or late start times, occasional weekend work
Park Agility is a supportive and flexible workplace that employs proactive and smart people. We encourage women and First Nations people to apply for this role.
Technicians with all levels of experience will be considered.
Maybe you're looking to scale your business back and work part-time for another company? Or you might have carer responsibilities but want to also keep working. You might have been on the tools a long time and want a bit of change and a job closer to home. Let's discuss how you can add value to Park Agility.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated electrical trades background
- Valid Australian working rights
- C-grade licence required
To fit in with our team you'll have a 'can do' attitude and work to a high standard. You'll have a reputation for being smart, quietly confident, and being a good team mate.
- Website: https://www.parkagility.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkagility/
- You Tube: https://tinyurl.com/You-Tube-Park-Agility
- Linked In: https://au.linkedin.com/company/parkagility
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Have you completed an electrical qualification?