Junior Software Developer
Advertiser: Echoview Software Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Echoview Software is the global leader in hydroacoustic visualization and analysis software for assessment of fisheries and aquatic environments. The company’s product, Echoview®, is trusted by hundreds of organisations in over 60 countries and is the standard for advanced hydroacoustic studies in marine and freshwater ecosystems.
Our company is based in historic Battery Point, a few steps from Salamanca Place and the Hobart waterfront. You’ll be working in a professional, flexible and friendly environment with a team who are passionate about the software they develop and sell.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be responsible for design, development, testing and debugging of Windows-based, desktop applications. Your responsibilities will include:
- contributing thoughts and ideas to software design and specifications
- writing software source code to meet agreed specifications
- inspecting, testing, debugging and documenting software as required
- the right to work in Australia
- tertiary qualification related to computer science or physics, mathematics or engineering
- good English communications skills, both written and verbal
- proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- software engineering experience in Windows applications, preferably with C++
- familiarity with physics and mathematics
Please forward enquiries and applications to email@example.com before COB Friday 13 December 2019.