Advertiser: Suncoast Waste Water ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
About the business
One of Australia’s leading manufacturing company is seeking a qualified, experienced, highly motivated Individual for above mentioned position. We are an industry leader with well over 37 years' experience in providing a wide range of high quality products within our local and export market. With strong growth anticipated in the coming years, we are looking for an exceptionally talented General Manager who is capable of sharing the vision of the Directors of the company and driving the business to the next level in order to ensure we remain the market leaders in this sector. The Company has acquired ISO -9001 accreditation due to its world class standards and processes.
About the role
The successful candidate must be a highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual able to work under pressure and be able to drive and make any significant improvements, if necessary in both working culture and manufacturing methodology. The incumbent must also be capable of leading by example and be able to execute high level business strategies, lead change and drive efficiencies within the manufacturing operation and develop sales through innovative strategies.
Benefits and perks
The successful candidate can anticipate an excellent salary package coupled with a secure, long term opportunity within a growing company who have an outstanding reputation at the forefront of their market.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will ideally have the following attributes and qualifications.
- A higher level degree in either Engineering or a business related discipline with 10-15 years of experience in Manufacturing Operations - experience in Water & Waste Water industry would be an advantage.
- Significant General Manufacturing Management experience with the ability to set manufacturing standards, KPI's and structure production to accommodate customer requirements.
- Comprehensive working knowledge and experience in Finance in order to set relevant costing and budgets for the entire operation.
- Significant experience at successfully developing and generating business within a relationship driven market, and subsequently driving a sales team within various distribution channels in order to maximise revenue streams.
- Ensuring the company’s legal and statutory obligations are met.
- Proven people management skills
- Knowledge of WH&S, Industrial Relations, environmental and compliance matters.
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your highest level of education?