Assistant Account Executive
Advertiser: Rivers Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
About the business
We are a passionately Queensland focused insurance broker who cares about looking after our team mates and our clients.
With offices in Cairns, Innisfail and Brisbane we are in an exciting growth phase.
About the role
We are looking for a responsible team member who can work closely with our Account Executives to grow the portfolio across our business.
Benefits and perks
- 9 day fortnight
- Be part of a team that wants to see you grow and learn
- Participate in our annual full company conference dedicated to developing our whole team
Skills and experience
- Must have Tier One Qualifications
- Knowledge of the CBS system and Officetech highly valued.
- Great time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant compliance requirements
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in insurance?