Post-Sales Support / Administration - Part Time
Advertiser: KitomeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Arundel - Gold Coast
Kitome is looking for a skilled Administrator, ideally with experience in the Building Industry to be based in our Arundel, Gold Coast showroom on a Part Time basis (approx. 25 hrs per week).
Flexible working hours available including the opportunity to work school hours for the right applicant!
Kitome has been operating for 23 years, and offers its customers an attractive alternative to mainstream off the shelf housing, with flexible designs and affordable price tags just the beginning.
This Post-Sales Support / Administration opportunity will require you to have good attention to detail. Having experience and understanding of council building applications, building terms and processes is desirable.
You will require the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales / sales support / administration
- Ability to read house plans
- Organised administration skills
- Competent computer skills essential
- Must speak English clearly
- Professional presentation
- Motivated with a "can do" attitude
- Own transport
- Problem solving skills
Key Tasks initially will include:
- Completing contractual documents for Head Office
- Liaising with all parties in the post sale process
- Assisting clients with documents required for council
- Assisting customers in colour selections
- General administration duties
- Answering phones and assisting clients with general enquiries
- Following up existing customers
- Maintaining office presentation
- Mailing duties
We will provide you with the training and support to ensure you are successful in this role.
Please be sure to include a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out above as the first page of your resume.
If you would like to be part of a results-orientated team that recognises effort and commitment and you have a drive to succeed, then we would like to hear from you.
No phone or walk-in applications please
No Recruitment Agencies please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?