Advertiser: Hansen OrchardsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Central & South East TAS
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
A fantastic opportunity has become available at Hansen Orchards Tasmania for a proficient and experienced Administration Officer. Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, the successful applicant will ideally start immediately.
About the Company:
Hansen Orchards is one Tasmania's largest horticulture operations, growing and processing fruit for supply into domestic and overseas markets. Headquartered in Grove in the picturesque Huon Valley, the company has experienced rapid expansion and is an Australian industry leader known for innovation in processes and market expansion.
About the Role:
The role will initially be a Casual/Seasonal posting to assist with an increased workload over our cherry harvest (Dec-Feb), with potential for the right applicant to move into a Full-Time or Part-Time position thereafter.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication and general administration skills;
- The ability to multitask, manage time effectively and work unsupervised;
- A high level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook;
- A professional telephone manner; &
- A keen eye for detail and strong emphasis on achieving results.
Previous experience in basic bookkeeping and accounting will also be highly regarded.
To apply click the appropriate link and attach your resume and cover letter. If you require further information please email: email@example.com
Applications close 9am AEDT on Monday 9 December 2019.