Transmission Coordinator - Broadcast TV Playout - Sydney
Advertiser: Lang DeaconMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
- Live media TV operations;
- Based Sydney North;
- Career development & team support.
Immediate opportunity based in Sydney’s North to join one of Australia’s leading multi-channel broadcast playout organisations and develop your media operations career to the next level.
Coordinate multiple live and scheduled channels to air in a state-of-the-art digital TV playout centre. The role of Transmission Coordinator, sometimes referred to as Presentation Coordinator or Presentation Director, challenges your ability to coordinate multiple tasks, your attention to detail, and your calm nature under pressure.
Working with a supportive team, the Transmission Coordinator will liaise with broadcast clients to ensure schedules and playlists are accurate, content is appropriate and transmission of multi-channel content to air runs smoothly.
What we need:
We’re looking for an understanding of automated playout workflows in a contemporary TV or video environment combined with a genuine passion for working in the media industry.
Broadcasting is a 24 hour business and as such the Transmission Coordinator must be comfortable working varied hours across a 24/7 shift roster.
- Career experience in media TV operations;
- Exposure to digital TV environment / workflows;
- Attention to detail, methodical and responsive;
- Experience managing multiple tasks and priorities;
- Ability to work to a 24/7 roster.
- Previous TX Coord experience highly regarded.
In return the Transmission Coordinator will enjoy a genuinely supportive and enjoyable team culture, where work-life balance and simple team work is valued. The Transmission Coordinator will earn a competitive salary and benefit from defined career development opportunities.
At this stage only applicants with the right to live and work in Australia can be considered for this position.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would be interested in a new full-time challenge, then apply online including a Word version of your CV immediately.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?