Finance & Administration Officer
Advertiser: Sine Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- $65,000 - $70,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Want to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Australia? Sine is expanding rapidly and now is the perfect time to become part of our success story.
At Sine, we find solutions to everyday workplace issues. We thrive on helping the largest corporates, through to the local school, find an easier way to streamline their workplace with paperless, secure and easy to use solutions that save time.
Our mission is to make it really easy for visitors, contractors and staff to “check-in” using their smart phone, an iPad or the web to the everyday locations they attend. We want to make our customers operations safer and save visitors, contractors and staff valuable time. Sine has been rolled out to 1000’s of companies around the world and is used at locations such as schools, sports stadiums, offices, industrial, medical, retail and commercial facilities.
As the Finance & Administration Officer at Sine, you’ll support our Adelaide office and global team by performing a range of support tasks across Finance & Administration. We’re looking for someone who is detail focused, has an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a ‘all hands on deck’ environment.
What you’ll do
- Prepare and process monthly payroll
- Oversee the Accounts Payable process, working with our Philippines-based finance team.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of BAS/IAS
- Manage credit cards and employee expenses
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Ad-hoc finance tasks, supporting the Finance Manager as requested
- Manage staff travel arrangements including flights and accommodation
- Manage the administrative process of on-boarding and off-boarding staff
- Support the management team in coordinating the annual performance review process
- Act in the capacity of Return to Work Coordinator and perform associated duties as required under the Return to Work SA legislation
- Oversee the purchasing and management of office computers, equipment and supplies
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- You’re a problem solver and jump at the chance to resolve issues quickly
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude and the ability to get things done
- The willingness to ‘wear many hats’ in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail in everything you do
- Experience in processing payroll (required)
- Experience in managing accounts payable (required)
- Diploma or degree in Finance or Accounting (preferred)
- Experience in using Xero (highly regarded)
- The ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all departments
What’s on offer
- A fun yet hardworking team culture
- Weekly team drinks and regular outings
- Modern office conveniently located 5 minutes east of the CBD
- The opportunity to make a real impact within a fast-growing business
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?