Advertiser: Beaumonde HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Beaumonde Homes is a family owned and operated building company operating within the luxury home sector for the past 33 years.
We are seeking for a Draftsperson with design and working drawings experience to join our team on a full time basis.
Tasks you will be performing include:
- Liase with sales team to produce sketches and one off designs
- Drawings for planning approval submission
- Working drawings issued for construction
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years experience within the residential building industry
- Sound knowledge of R Codes & BCA
- Sound building and construction knowledge
- Experience with ArchiCAD 18 / 4D Library
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sound construction knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or by sending your application through to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?