Manager Service Delivery (Subee)
Advertiser: Subee Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Subee Newlake is an Aged and Disability provider of in-home supports operating for the past 30 years in the Mid North Coast and Hunter regions of NSW. We provide quality care, home nursing, disability support, respite care and in-home support services focusing on the unique goals of our clients and their families.
We are seeking a talented, qualified and experienced person for this new managerial position which is based at our Head Office in Coffs Harbour. You will have extensive understanding of NDIS and the Aged Care sectors and previous experience leading a team. In this role you will manage Service Coordinators, Clinical, Rostering and Community Support Workers, supporting all aspects of service provision for Subee clients in the mid north coast region. Hours of work are generally daytime, although as a 24/7 provider some out of office work (evenings/ weekends) may be required.
You will lead service delivery for our aged and disability care clients, including Home Care Packages, brokered/Fee for Service, cleaning and gardening maintenance. Your duties will include:
- Ensuring quality service provision to our clients
- Management and supervision of staff
- Management of Supervised Access and Transport Services referred from the Department of Family and Community Services and Out of Home Care agencies
- Overseeing new client intake and caseloads of Service Coordinators
- Complaint and incident management
You will need:
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Aged/Disability Sector
- Aged and/or disability service co-ordination experience
- Experience managing a team of staff
- Demonstrated knowledge of NDIS, My Aged Care, individualised packages and the new Aged Care and Disability Standards
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Current Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Drivers licence & own car
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level computer competency
- Competitive salary
- Training provided
- Professional development opportunities available
- A supportive team who loves what they do.
If you feel you have the right attributes, please click “Apply for this Job” and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your skills, knowledge and attributes are suited to the position.
For enquiries and a Position Description, please contact HR@subee.com.au
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th December 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in community services?