Service Coordinator (Subee)
Advertiser: Subee Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Subee Newlake is an Aged and Disability provider of in-home supports operating for the past 30 years in the Mid North Coast and Hunter regions of NSW. We provide quality care, home nursing, disability support, respite care and in-home support services focusing on the unique goals of our clients and their families.
We are seeking an experienced and qualified person to join our Service Delivery Team based as Service Coordinator at our Head Office in Coffs Harbour. You will have understanding of NDIS and the Aged Care sectors and previous experience in a similar role. This is a full time position.
You will manage a caseload of Aged and Disability, iCare and Fee for Service clients across the Coffs Coast, Kempsey and Clarence areas. Your duties will include:
- Management of a caseload of clients
- Onboarding new clients
- Developing Support/Care Plans and undertaking risk assessments and reviews
- Ensuring the provision of quality care which needs to needs of the clients.
You will need:
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Aged/Disability Sector
- Client case management experience
- Knowledge of the Aged, Disability and Human Services sector
- Knowledge of (or capacity to learn) the My Aged Care and NDIS systems
- Computer competency
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Current Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Drivers licence & own car
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Training provided
- Professional development opportunities available
- A supportive team who loves what they do.
If you feel you have the right attributes, please click “Apply for this Job” and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your skills, knowledge and attributes are suited to the position.
For enquiries and a Position Description, please contact HR@subee.com.au
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th December 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Have you completed a qualification in community services?