Advertiser: Peter Hunt ArchitectMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Peter Hunt Architect is a commercial architectural practice based in West Perth.
We are seeking for an enthusiastic Revit Draftsperson with a minimum 5 years of documentation experience within Australia.
The position will involve working with a Project Architect, being part of a team that works through and delivers design development and construction issue drawings.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years experience commercial architectural experience;
- Advanced Revit User with demonstrated modelling capabilities;
- Strong construction knowledge and attention to detail;
- Ability and willingness to communicate within the project team.
- Aged Care, Health and Correctional documentation experience advantageous.
Candidates are to submit a CV and covering letter addressing the above criteria, emailed to email@example.com.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Peter Hunt Architect
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?