Advertiser: Design Cubicle Architectural SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $65,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
We require an experienced Architectural Designer to join our highly experienced Architectural team based in North Parramatta.
Do you think you have what it takes? Well we would like to hear from you.
Please apply if you fit the criteria below:
We require a qualified tertiary graduate in the Architectural field, with a minimum experience level of 2 years full-time work in Architecture, with a particular focus on medium to high density design.
Applicants are required to have a proficient level of knowledge of the following software platforms:
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk Revit
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
Applicants are also required to have a knowledge & familiarity of the following:
- SEPP 65 (Apartment Design Guide)
- Building Code of Australia
- Australian Standards
- State Government LEP’s
- Local Government DCP’s
Job Tasks & Expectations:
- Design & drafting both DA & CC documentation
- Office administration
- Consultant coordination
- Liaising with both Council & clients
- Must have the ability to self-manage potential projects from initiation right through to completion
Please provide a copy of your Resume, CV & Portfolio, with a specific reference to medium to high density developments that you have been involved with.
Immediate start available!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?