Advertiser: NT Cardiac Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Our specialist practice requires an energetic and motivated team member to fill a full-time Finance Officer position in our office at Darwin Private Hospital.
NT Cardiac Pty Ltd (NTC) is a Northern Territory owned and operated independent Cardiology Medical Practice which provides services to both public and private patients. The practice is dedicated to providing excellence in patient care, delivering the highest standard of health care across the Northern Territory.
The Finance Officer is primarily responsible for the reconciliation of practice billings and issuing / submitting patient accounts. Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Prepare and forward patient accounts for processing by Medicare, DVA, Private Health Insurers and other third parties
• Reconcile daily patient account receipts
• Perform monthly reconciliations of practice billings
• Maintain patient accounts receivable and follow-up overdue accounts
• Assist team members and liaise with external parties for billing and payment enquiries
This position would suit applicants with strong numeracy and computer literary skills (particularly with Microsoft Excel), excellent communication and organisation skills, and works well both in both a team environment and independently.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close Wednesday 11 December 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?