Advertiser: My Loan ExpertMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Self Employment, Self Employment
My Loan Expert is a multi-award winning Mortgage & Finance Group with over two dozen brokers spread across Sydney, the Blue Mountains, and Wollongong.
Why join My Loan Expert?
- A one on one, personalised approach to mentoring and training by the owners of the business.
- A supportive, friendly and easily accessible team who are always happy to help one another
- Attractive upfront and trailing commissions payable from day one
- No lock-in contracts or handcuffs on trailing commission payments.
- Market-leading software and automated marketing system available
- Industry-leading broker retention rate - Our top loan writers have been with us for over 10 years
- Extensive lending panel - Over 50 lenders!
- Access to multiple non-mortgage revenue streams
- Ability to build your own team with our full support
- An open mind to your previous background and employment history - our most successful brokers have vastly different career backgrounds
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates do need a few pre-requisites to work within this industry and these include the following
- Clean credit & criminal history
- Financial stability for at least the first six months if you are starting a new business from scratch
- Commitment to working at least three days during the week and after hours/weekends as required
- Confidence in their own networking and sales skills
Successful applicants can look forward to a range of benefits that include but are not limited to
- Excellent long term financial rewards
- The pleasure of being your own boss
- Flexible work hours - No more 9 to 5
- Having a saleable asset at retirement
- Appreciation for the work that they do
So whether you are an existing broker looking for more support, or someone completely new to the industry, we'd love to hear from you if you'd like to know more about this rewarding opportunity
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a credit history check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?