- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Mildura & Murray
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Goldmark has a unique position in the Australian jewellery market in that it differentiates itself with international designs at affordable prices. Founded in 1979, we have successfully grown to 100 stores nationwide. We are a dedicated group of people who believe and invest in one another.
Why choose us? Your benefits are:
- Uncapped commissions
- Unbelievable staff discounts
- Support & guidance to thrive with encouraging development opportunities
- Recognition of top sale performers of the year
- A wide range of training provided
- A belief that everyone makes a difference
- A friendly, radiant & lively place to work
- A prestigious & secure job with a well-known brand
Actively seeking experienced Casual Sales & Part-Time Team Members at Mildura. You will be a people person who loves interacting with people, and loves the adrenaline of selling and helping customers express themselves through jewellery.
Keys to success are:
- 1 to 1 sales ability with proven results
- Big on smiles and enthusiasm
- Being hands-on and energetic
- High levels of self-motivation and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Reliable with strong work morale
- Team player who goes above and beyond
- Getting results within a fast environment
- High standards in administration and housekeeping
- Using your creative flair to merchandise
- Able to think and respond quickly to the customers' expectations
- Be available for a minimum of 10 hours a week
- Have to be available and flexible to work weekends as required on an alternating roster
If you do not have jewellery experience, no problem! We will provide training. What we are really looking for is a gem with a natural selling ability, personable approach and a retail career aspiration.
If this bright role sounds of interest to you and you want to advance your career with Goldmark Jewellers, take the next step and APPLY IN STORE NOW!
The JPL Group is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities.
No recruitment agencies assistance required.
All successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Criminal History Check Clearance. Please allow up to two weeks for application processing. We thank you for your application, however due to the high volume of applications for these positions only short-listed people will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?