Head of IT Operations
Advertiser: KR RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- $160,000 + super + bonus dependent on experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
This dynamic, fast growing organisation is seeking an experienced and business focused Head of IT Operations for their Australian operation. This is a senior role, reporting to the CIO, and managing a team of fourteen IT professionals.
The company currently has in excess of 2000 staff delivering Human Services in multiple locations, throughout every state of Australia.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate significant experience in previous IT Operations roles, with particular emphasis on the following:
- proven work experience as an IT Operations Manager
- an exceptional customer service orientation, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of self motivation
- strong team management skills and understanding of project management principles
- an ability to manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- extensive application support experience
- strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including windows 10, Cisco telephony and Microsoft suite of products.
- an extensive capacity for strategic thinking, to further develop the best practice for the operations of the organisation
- ability to nurture and sustain relationships with a network of key people, internally and externally
In addition the successful incumbent must possess;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Technology, Information Technology or relevant field.
- ITIL qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of related technical and managerial experience in an IT environment supporting a large multi-site Desktop and large infrastructure environment.
This is the ideal role for an experienced and ambitious IT Operations Manager desirous of career growth, supported by the company's commitment to ongoing training and personal development.
Salary will be negotiable and dependant on level of experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role where you had team and or line management responsibility?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?