IT Support AnalystPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Millennium Services Group is one of Australia's leading Integrated Services companies providing cleaning and security services to large clients.
As we continue to work with new technology to enhance the service offering to our clients we are looking to expand our Technology function. If you’re passionate about being part of a motivated team, you’re exactly the sort of person we’re looking for.
What are we looking for?
Millennium provide computer support to over 5,000 staff, most of which are based at our client sites across Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for talented IT support engineers to take accountability for technical support to our team members.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of Service Requests and incidents
- Understands the end-to-end technical services including dependent components and infrastructure
- Identifies opportunities to drive efficiency through automation
- Drive continuous technical improvement to the service offering
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of technology trends and identifies opportunities to leverage complementary technologies to drive efficiency.
- Collaborate with 3rd party service providers, to ensure high quality and successful transition of all service changes
What we need from you:
While knowing the ins and outs of the latest technology is key, we’re also looking for someone with proven experience in a small to medium sized environment.
At least 2-3 year’s experience working on a Service Desk or supporting Windows desktop and Citrix environments. Experience in Mobile Device Management & Office 365 would also be an advantage.
Technology and delivery, with a strong background in the practical use, support and deployment of technology to operational staff.
Working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, you’ll need drive, resilience and versatility. You’ll also be working with people from around the business, including key stakeholders, so a respectful attitude and the ability to build strong relationships is important.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be a part of a team that’s been hand-picked at the top of their game to make a real difference. Working on the Service Desk and projects across the country that will change how the organisation delivers, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about cloud based technology.
Ready to make the move?
Then we’re ready to hear from you! We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)