Customer Support Consultant (Contact Centre)
Advertiser: SMCTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
The Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (SMCT) is a community based, not-for-profit innovative organisation that manages nine sites across Melbourne; with over 300 employees who are customer-centric and dedicated to connecting with millions of people each year.
Join our energetic, caring and dynamic team in being the first point of contact to our organisation. You will enjoy making a difference to the customer’s day whilst problem solving with an empathetic approach, and in return you will gain new skills through our training and opportunities to grow your career via our Performance With Pride program.
Reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader, this part-time role offers flexibility working 22 hours on a seven-day rotational roster over a 12-month fixed-term period.
- Act as a brand ambassador by modelling the SMCT values
- Manage inbound and outbound calls and meet measured KPI’s focusing on quality of service
- Respond to emails and enquiries providing advice on memorial options and purchases
- Make outbound calls regarding website enquiries and marketing activities
- Meticulously record customer feedback, complaints and personal details into the CRM database
- Assist with the general public with location queries and cemetery works
- Demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude achieving monthly goals and targets
- Desire to engage with the local community to understand their needs and concerns
- Proven ability in developing a sound knowledge of a broad range of products and services and being able to clearly articulate the benefits to customers
- Naturally compassionate and empathetic who quickly builds stakeholder rapport
- Customer centric communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient time management; including punctuality and adhering to deadlines
- A team player that is proactive in achieving KPI’s and providing solutions
What we can offer you
SMCT places great emphasis on employee engagement as we recognise that our people are our greatest asset. Employees have access to the following benefits:
- Free Onsite parking
- Dedicated discounted employee cafe
- Employee discounts at our onsite florist
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program and events
- Employee Health & Well-being Programs
Our PRIDE core values represent who we are and what we expect of one another.
In order to be the successful applicant, you must satisfy a National Police Clearance Check.
Hit the 'APPLY NOW' button to submit your current resume to our recruitment team.
SMCT is an equal opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?