- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Coober Pedy & Outback SA
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
About the role and Project
This is your opportunity to join our dedicated Redpath team at one of the largest underground mines in Australia. Olympic Dam Mine, operated by the largest mining company in the world, BHP is approximately 550km North-West of Adelaide mining copper, gold and uranium. As part of the Redpath team you will be involved in the mining operation providing the safe delivery of development, ground support, services and equipment maintenance through the utilisation of 40 major items of plant, 3 maintenance workshops and specialist modern tooling. As the largest contractor on site you will gain valuable experience to help grow your career.
- General assistance for tradespeople – mixture of Diesel Fitters, Electricians, Auto Electricians;
- Machine cleaning include high pressure washing; and
- Parts and supplies running between work site and workshop.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a TA or labourer;
- Current manual drivers licence;
- Forklift licence; and
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath's motto Safety - First, Last and Always.
Redpath is committed to encouraging employees to explore and maximise their innovation in a manner complimentary to company values.
As an equal opportunity employer, Redpath is sensitive to the importance of diversity in the workplace and supports this through a work environment committed to gender equality and cultural diversity. We welcome applications from candidates willing to join a collaborative team and encourage women to apply for the advertised position.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 2911-2579-ATA