TRAINEE SALES BROKER - CARGO DIVISION
Advertiser: Air Charter Service (AUST) Pty Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Air Charter Service is a globally recognized aviation brokerage, sourcing all categories of passenger and cargo aircraft for a diverse client base. Since we began, 25 years ago, we have grown rapidly to become a market leader in our field. Annually, we handle over 12,000 charter contracts and our revenues are exceeding almost half a billion US dollars per year.
This is a trainee position that will turn into an account management role. Reporting to the Cargo Director and based in Sydney office you will be fully responsible for identifying and contacting potential clients, client relationship management, selling charter flights, and having operational oversight of the charter flights sold.
The role includes:
- Developing and creating a portfolio of new clients
- Client and supplier relationship management
- Ad hoc flight repping when required - (acting as ACS representative at the airport, and on board the aircraft)
- Operational oversight of Cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Achievement of monthly and annual targets
What we look for:
- Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport
- Results driven and disciplined.
- Vibrant Personality
- Ambitious, driven and competitive.
- An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail
- A young, hard-working self-motivated team player
- A high sense of urgency
- Having the right to work in Australia is essential.
- Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission
- Private Healthcare & Super
- Promotion and career development opportunities if successful.
- 22 day holiday which increases with length of service
- Opportunities for global travel
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
How to apply:
Please apply below through submitting both your CV and a short brief about why you might be suitable for the role.
To learn more about us, please visit: http://www.aircharterservice.com
Watch our videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/acsplc
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?