Finance and Administration Officer (2 Roles)
Advertiser: PHIA Operating Company Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Port Hedland International Airport (PHIA)
Is a developing regional airport offering direct services to Bali, Brisbane and Perth and welcomes up to 400,000 passengers per year. PHIA is also home to International freight services, charter and flight training facilities, a dedicated Heliport facility, the Royal Flying Doctors Service and Port Hedland School of the Air.
PHIA is in an exciting phase of growth, we're delivering a strong pipeline of airside and landside projects, infrastructure development and rewarding career opportunities in a fast-paced workplace. We are future-proofing our business by developing and growing our team.
About the role
Reporting to the Business Services & Heliport Manager, our finance/office administrators are responsible for our day to day financial processes and general office duties. You'll provide full finance solutions and or/ support to an operational team of 12 across all areas; leadership, business development, commercial, corporate affairs, projects, compliance, airside & landside operations of Port Hedland International Airport.
Benefits and perks
We offer an exciting, fast-paced workplace with opportunities for the right candidates. We're seeking fun and motivated professionals who enjoy making life easier for busy people and can demonstrate integrity and working well with others.
Joining the team at Port Hedland International Airport will appeal to you if you're keen to expand as the airport develops, flexible, enjoying stepping up and giving a team your best.
If you have demonstrated excellence in previous roles, then this opportunity could be tailored to fit you; Full time, permanent part time or job share and offer the flexibility you want.
Skills and experience
Essential job requirements
- Demonstrated experience in day to day finance processes with experience using MYOB Advanced to generate purchase orders, invoices and reports as required (Finance Role)
- Demonstrated experience in administration environments and supporting managers
- Proven organisational skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in taking initiative, judgement, identifying and resolving problems, working autonomously and in teams
- High degree of systems competency (specifically MS Office - Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, data and specialised finance applications)
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills with a flexible approach to work
- Must be able to hold and maintain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Hold and maintain a current Australian "C" class driver's licence
- Be willing to undergo pre-employment medical
- Must comply with the organisation's DAMP & undertake & pass random D & A testing