Advertiser: Unseen Fire Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
We are looking for a skilled, creative, fun and hardworking Web Designer to join our Team.
Reporting to the Digital Design Manager, the core elements of the role include but not limited to design and development content of website and mobile. You will also be a key team member of the rapidly growing Online Team, and have access to the abundance of resources and knowledge that comes with being a part of the team.
- Maintain online content and functions consistent with brand values and direction
- Update website imagery, copy and content managed functions
- Design, plan and determine with the contents used for online publication
- Communicate frequently with stakeholders to discuss requirements, provide ongoing progress updates, solicit and incorporate feedback
- Determines the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders.
- Formulates design concepts for the subject to be communicated.
- Details and documents the selected design for production.
- Supervises or carries out production in the chosen media.
- May archive information for future client use.
What we are looking for:
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (XD, PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- A creative thinker with a great eye for detail
- Outstanding oral & written communication skills with the ability to converse with customers and take feedback on board to design
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Experience using a Mac Environment
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there's something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us!
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- MacBooks are our standard, but we're happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
If you are enthusiastic, have a great attitude, possess a strong work ethic and have a passion for web design then this could be the perfect role for you! !
- How many years' experience do you have as a web designer?