- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
La Salle College
Since its inception by the De La Salle Brothers in 1954, La Salle College has grown to become a wonderfully diverse learning community with an enrolment of over 1,400 students from Years 7 to 12.
As a College, we are inspired by the charism of St John Baptist de La Salle, who emphasised God's unconditional love in his work with young people. It is this love and belief in the dignity of each child that motivates us to provide an environment of both high support and high challenge; a place where students will learn to value both excellence and the work ethic that is required to achieve their full potential.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sports Assistant to support the delivery of Health, Physical Education, Sport and Outdoor Education programmes within the College.
Please visit the Employment page on the College website: https://www.lasalle.wa.edu.au/our-college/employment to view the comprehensive Role Description and to download the College Employment Application Form.
To be considered for the role, applications must be:
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Addressed to the Principal;
- Include a covering letter and a Curriculum Vitae which outlines additional supporting information required to address the selection criteria; and
- Include a completed College Employment Application Form, including all applicable attachments.
Confidential enquiries should be directed to the Senior Human Resources Advisor on 08 9449 0601.
Applications close: 4:00 pm, Tuesday 10 December 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?