Advertiser: EldersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Work with an exciting, committed and passionate group of professionals and feel rewarded for playing your part in making our Real Estate business a success. Elders has played a key role in Australia for more than 175 years. Our real estate agent network has now grown to over 320 offices operating in all capital cities, major regional and rural centres across the country.
Elders Real Estate Darwin has a team of over 60 full time professionals operating in 4 convenient locations in the Darwin Region. Our team offer a broad range of Real Estate and Property Services encompassing Residential Property Sales, Residential Property Management and Project Consulting & Marketing.
We are looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service skills to join our team. This person is someone with a warm and caring personality who has a passion for the real estate industry and understands the importance of serving customers at a high level.
This exciting casual role is Monday to Friday only and offers the opportunity to handle a variety of work including:
- Managing incoming telephone calls
- Meet and greet clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Liaising with suppliers, landlords, tenants and clients
- General office and administration duties
- Mailing, emailing, taking messages and maintaining the reception area
- This positions includes working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
- Short term position with the possibility to extend
- Outstanding customer services skills
- Client relationship management skills
- Friendly, bubbly personality and great attitude to work
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Reliable and organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and proactively solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise, handle pressure and work as part of a team
- Computer literate
Reception is an integral and important part of our business. This is an ideal position for someone that is looking to grow within a professional organisation and enjoy a successful career in real estate.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Charlotte Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org