Legal Assistant/ Graduate Lawyer
Advertiser: Goodman LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Goodman Lawyers is a Brisbane based law firm practicing in various areas of law, including:
- Banking & Finance
- Commercial & Business
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
We offer premium legal services at affordable rates and deliver them through a team of highly qualified and extensively experienced solicitors.
Goodman Lawyers is a dynamic and progressive local small firm which prides itself on excellence in client service. With a track record of success, our staff take the time needed to fully understand our clients' legal position and to both provide professional advice and representation for all legal matters.
We are seeking graduate lawyer/ legal assistant.
Monitor administration duties:
- File Opening
- Document preparation and correspondence
- Liaising with clients - mandarin speaking is an added advantage
- File maintenance and filing
- General administrative duties
Skills and experience:
- Prior experience is an advantage when applying for this role
- Possess strong IT skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a legal assistant?