Trainer & Assessor - Automotive
Advertiser: Allora CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
Do you have a passion for training?
Do you have a background in automotive?
Would you like to be an integral part of an automotive team that is student focused?
Allora College delivers an extensive range of courses within the Automotive and Community Services (Aged Care and Child Care) sector.
We are currently looking for an Automotive Trainer and Assessor, capable of bringing our flagship course to even greater success by conducting industry best practice facilitation for our workplace based students.
We are seeking the following qualities:
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Relevant qualifications in Automotive Technology [AUR30616 - Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology/ AUR30316 - Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology with industry currency or equivalent]
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) plus TAEASS502 and TAELLN411 or TAE40116
- Experience in training students under apprenticeship and traineeship arrangements will be an advantage.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- The proven capacity to work in a collaborative team focused environment.
- Excellent people skills with the proven ability to work and excel in a multicultural environment.
- The knowledge to implement training plans and to resolve academic-related challenges.
- Demonstrated commitment to service quality and innovation within the Automotive/training fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of regulatory standards for Govt. funded qualifications- User Choice program 2017-2020, VET Quality Framework
- 1-3 years of training experience, training certification and proven work record in training monitoring, planning and administration.
- Customer focused solution orientated predisposition
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver and assess workplace based training
- Manage apprentice/trainee training plans.
- Manage and foster healthy relations with employers
- Manage student academic files ensuring compliance with the VET Quality Framework;
- Contribute to, and achieve, the established KPI's;
- Ensure training/service quality assurance and service improvement at all times;
- Strong organisational and time management skills and experience.
- Ensure that the RTO complies with regulatory standards across all of its operations and in all of its training-assessment activities, including those undertaken by other persons or bodies on its behalf;
- You will be required to travel throughout Queensland (day trips) therefore flexibility to travel and a valid driver's license is required.
Other benefits and Perks: salary (negotiable) + Company car, fuel card and mobile phone.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a trainer and assessor?