Advertiser: Peter Stevens MotorworldMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Ballarat & Central Highlands
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
Peter Stevens Motorworld is a highly successful and long established multi franchise Motor Vehicle Dealership covering New and Used Vehicle sales along with Service and parts operations.
We are currently seeking a Group Marketing Manager to be responsible for driving in-store traffic and high quality digital leads across the 5 brands at Peter Stevens Motorworld.
As a member of the management team. this role includes;
- Design, implement and manage bespoke, monthly media and communication programmes that optimise national campaigns and assets to deliver local business objectives.
- Leverage the unique strengths of traditional and digital media to optimise marketing spend through the delivery of fully-integrated campaigns.
- Develop and manage strategy, content and compliance across the digital eco-system including 5 major websites plus paid and organic activity across all major social media and Google platforms.
- Deliver a targeted EDM programme using in house software to build, create and track campaigns.
- Maintain an active social media presence on Facebook and LinkedIN
- Work within the framework of each OEM’s bespoke requirements and provide all required plans and reports to their representative.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with media and design agencies.
- Play a key role in the management team working cross-function to identify opportunity and optimise impact.
- Develop local community partnerships and leverage relevant event & sponsorship opportunities.
- Track, analyse and review performance of all activity to analyse key learnings, present findings and continually improve conversion.
- Manage financial planning, budgets, rebates and reporting.
This role combines digital and traditional media requiring experience in both arenas. Particular strength in digital or automotive experience would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have strong copywriting skills, be able to deliver day-to-day activities that consistently reinforce the strategic vision and possess outstanding attention to detail.
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?