Medical Receptionist - BundooraPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are looking for Receptionist to work after hours starting from 6th of December 2019.
- Experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Willing to work after hours.
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi tasker
Mandatory Requirements for Medical Receptionist:
- Willing to do Evening from 3pm to 11pm may be weekend shifts as well.
- Can do attitude
All applicants should have the following skills:-
- Pleasant, easy going and presentable,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What we expect?
- Do you have experience in a Medical Receptionist position?
- Do you have exceptional customer
- Do you have data entry, customer service and communication skills?
- Are you reliable and able to multitask and prioritise work?
- Do you have experience using Medical Director and Practice management software? (highly desirable)
- Delivering quality customer service to doctors, nurses and patients
- Maintaining confidentiality while managing patient records
- Greeting patients, answering telephone calls, patient triage and booking patient appointments
- Patient billing for a mixed billing medical practice and cash collection
- Working in a team to support the Practice Manager
Part-time positions available ( 2 to 3 days a week or Negotiable).
Male or University Students preferred.
NO AGENTS PLEASE.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your average typing speed?