Diesel Motor Mechanics, Motor Mechanics & Auto Electricians
Advertiser: North East GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
As a result of ongoing growth in the Group, North East Isuzu have a number of opportunities available for highly skilled Diesel Motor Mechanics, Motor Mechanics with Diesel Experience and Auto Electricians during what is an exciting period of growth for the Group. These are full time, permanent positions at our new facility in Shepparton, Victoria.
We pride ourselves on a culture of accountability and delivering the best service and product to our customers, whilst having fun in a safe and progressive workplace.
Duties of the role include:
- Servicing, mechanical maintenance and diagnostics
- Working in a team environment with others at all levels of the organisation
To secure this position it is essential that you:
- Are a fully qualified tradesperson with the following qualifications
- AQF Certificate III Diesel Motor Mechanic (Heavy Commercial Vehicles) or equivalent
- AQF Certificate III Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent
- AQF Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have extensive experience with diesel engines and diagnosis of their associated faults
- Hold a current driver’s license
- Are able to demonstrate initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Able to time manage and prioritise work load and maintain job cards
- Have a strong ability to write on workshop jobs to report all relevant information
- Have the flexibility to be able to complete required overtime when the workload requires
We are looking to pay above the standard market expectations, depending in skills and experience, with a base remuneration of between $55,000 and $65,000 per anum.
All successful candidates will be supported with ongoing training and development.
Please provide an up-to-date Resume and Cover Letter with your application.
Expressions of interest and applications will be accepted for at least 1 month from placement of this advertisement.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an automotive technician?
- Do you have demonstrated experience diagnosing & repairing mechanical faults?