Advertiser: Duffield & Associates SolicitorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
Duffield & Associates Solicitors are currently seeking a highly-motivated Receptionist/ File Clerk to be either a current University Law Student or a School Leaver seeking to study Law.
- School leavers must have an OP between 1 and 10 and have undertaken Legal Studies, English and Maths' based subjects
- Must have a strong proficiency in grammar and spelling, love being busy and enjoy data entry
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute.
- Casual position- The employer recognises the time importance of ongoing legal studies.
- Responsible for Reception duties including providing administrative and word processing support to the Firm
If you desire to excel in a boutique family law firm in subtropical Central Queensland who will support your professional development, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries are confidential and applications close Tuesday, 17 December 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your average typing speed?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your preferred work type?
- Have you completed a qualification in business administration?