Chadstone Retail Sales Associate
Advertiser: Marais Enterprises Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Founded in 2004, Marais started at Level 1 Royal Arcade to become the Marais Group that is today with 7 stores and always thinking in a great growth. Our company inspires global fashion and the latest trends with the Givenchy and Off White mono brands stores.
We are currently hiring for Givenchy:We are seeking a professional sales assistant who can work as full time and provide outstanding customer service to all guests in order to exceed our customer's expectations. All applicants must possess the following required attributes/abilities:
- Assisting with daily operations - opening and closing of store
- Cash handling
- Maintain store's tidiness and cleanliness throughout the day
- Assisting new staff members
- Secure merchandise by following all security systems' protocol
- Assist with maintenance of stockroom tidiness and cleanliness
- Contribute to team effort
Client Relationship Management:
- Assisting retail customers and VIP clients
- Clientele building, driving client repurchase rates & cross sales
- Assisting with customer requests as directed
- Offering after-sales service to build potential and current client rapport
- Assisting with private and/or public events as directed
- Assisting with email enquiries from media publications and customers
- English language proficiency – written and spoken
- Commercial awareness of the latest luxury fashion trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word Doc, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong knowledge in commercial trading legislation
- Extensive experience in sales and clientele building
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If this sounds like you and you're looking to start work immediately, please click on the APPLY NOW button and submit your resume NOW!!!
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?