Marketing Assistant - Bowral
Advertiser: Brain & PoulterMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- $30 per hour
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
MARKETING ASSISTANT - BOWRAL
15 - 20 HOURS PER WEEK
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS OFF
$30 per hour
Here’s the ideal job if you’re juggling study, kids or other family type commitments as Brain & Poulter is flexible as to the days and hours of this role.
Work with a small yet super professional back office team in Bowral supporting the marketing activities of Australia’s leading food consultancy company – the company creating the awesome concepts behind The Tramsheds, Westfield Bondi Café Court, Sydney Fish Market and many other amazing food precincts around Australia.
We need your experience in building customer relationships through newsletters and promotional materials and your ideas on using our web site and social media to keep in touch with clients and to help gain more clients.
With parking at the door and a casual dress code, your work life balance couldn’t be better!
The following skills will mean you’ll be likely to get an interview:
- Confidence with the MS Office Suite
- Confidence in using the Adobe Suite
Send your resume in first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Late January/early February start but some training with our existing assistant is preferred this side of Christmas.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?