- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $100,000 - $119,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Analysis & Reporting
The Rackspace Financial Operations Team works with the business to support high level strategic decisions.
Within this team, the Financial Analyst role will be key in supporting the Head of Finance for APAC in the next 12 months for Rackspace as it continues the integration of its acquired business and re-accelerates revenue growth.
Daily tasks consist in analyzing and identifying key financial information and trends to advice, drive and influence key business decisions.
- Responsible for assisting in the quarterly/annual operational budgeting and forecasting process for APAC, including business/financial modeling, resource allocation, head count planning, variance analysis, monthly financial analysis and performance reviews
- Financial structuring of new business units related projects (OPEX, Revenue, Headcount, profitability analysis, etc.)
- Providing direct financial support to the Head of Finance through the provision of quality management information, so that he can successfully influence the business
- Supporting, developing and implementing business and operational strategies to drive profitability and efficiencies throughout the business
- Liaising with billing, CVP and Product teams in the US and UK, to ensure accurate revenue accruals and invoicing
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelors’ in Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics (required)
- MBA or similar (a benefit)
- Relevant experience required, preferably financial analysis experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, SQL skills a plus;
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion an advantage
- Open and internal customer focused approach
- Self- starter that takes ownership of issues and drives then toward a conclusion
- Able to succeed in a fast, high-growth and fairly unstructured work environment
- Ability to dig into details as well as analyze data from a high- level view
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?