Administration / Client Services Assistant - Part Time (3 Days per week)
Advertiser: Investlink Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
Investlink Group Pty Ltd is a rapidly growing financial planning company that is making a mark in the financial services sector.
This professional financial planning company is seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join the team. The position will involve providing administrative support to two Financial Planners. If you are organised, enjoy interacting with clients and would like to work in an environment where the client needs are placed first then this position is for you.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with client enquiries.
- Maintenance of all clients information using XPLAN. Training will be provided in this software.
- Liaise with superannuation funds, brokers, insurance companies and other third parties.
- Completion of application forms and processing of these.
- Check advice documents and follow compliance processes.
- Prepare simple review documents - training will be provided for this.
- Appointment bookings of new clients and review meetings.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Research and prepare documentation to support client financial plans.
- Preparing client reports and mail outs.
The right candidate will have the following:
- Preferably 2 years experience in the Financial Planning industry. Training will be provided in areas that are required.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to deal with clients.
- Professional presentation, and a can do attitude.
- A RG146 qualification
- Australian residency is necessary.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?