Advertiser: CK Lawyers ParramattaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
About the business
Our firm is a boutique general practice focusing on the business to consumer and the small business market and is located in Parramatta. We Strive to protect our clients' business, family and assets
About the role
Working closely along side the principal and another highly experienced solicitor, the right candidate will learn as they assist in providing a full range of service around all areas of the practice focusing on Family, Compensation, Crime, Estate and Elder law, Property & business conveyancing and leasing.
You will be handling property transactions including buying , selling and leasing from start to finish, as well as buying and selling of businesses. You will also be handling probate and estate matters from beginning to end.
As a solicitor you can further expect to be involved in:
- advising, drafting applications, drafting affidavits in family law and attend the Family Court / FCC
- assist in handling compensation claims with principal solicitor
- attend at local court in crime & traffic matters ( optional )
- general advice work to clients which involves researching of the law and applying it to the facts at hand.
Full time, part time and work from home options will be considered
Benefits and perks
- Great remuneration package for the right candidate
- Be responsible for your own files & develop confidence in your abilities
- Easy to approach partner to direct you
- Flexible working hours
- Parramatta Location
Skills and experience
- ideally you have a minimum of 2-4 years post admission experience and have handled files in the above mentioned areas
- be prepared to take on matters in family law, compensation , commercial transactions, property conveyancing and leasing
- Great Oral and Written communication skills
- undertake work related CLE's
- strong desire to satisfy clients
- you have confidence in yourself
- mature candidates are welcome to apply with flexible work hours and remuneration
Let us know about you by sending us a covering letter and your CV with examples of past experiences.
We look forward to hearing from you
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following legal practice management software do you have experience with?