- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
WHO WE ARE
Secure Parking is the largest commercial car park operator in Australia and operates over 650 car parks across Australia and New Zealand. Secure Parking was founded over 40 years ago and was acquired by Park24 Co. Ltd in 2017. Park24 is Japan's largest commercial car park operator. Both companies continue to expand rapidly based on a platform of continued investment in innovative technology, marketing and people.
You will be joining the company at an exciting time with a number of transformation initiatives underway as the company transitions from a privately held business in to a true market leading Corporate.
Our core values are People First, Resilience, Integrity, Daring and Passionate.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Customer Service Officer (CSO) is responsible for providing outstanding customer service whilst maintaining Secure Parking's high quality standards for car park presentation.
In doing so, a CSO will be required to perform a range of duties including but not limited to ensuring customers have the latest and most relevant product and service information, valet driving and cash handling.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- Friendly, cooperative and helpful with customers
- Confident dealing with money and numbers
- Good communication skills with the patience to deal tactfully with people.
- Ability to follow instructions as necessary
- Ability to work cooperatively and harmoniously with work colleagues and supervisors
- Willingness and capability to learn and utilise new car parking technology as and when it is made available.
- Willingness to comply with all corporate policies and procedures, in particular OH&S.
- Current full manual drivers licence
- Willingness to participate in relocation to other car parks as required
- Willing to work on any shift from early and late start (0500-1300 or 1400 - lat flight)