Advertiser: CEFN TRADING PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Building Trades
Cefn Pty Ltd is a leader in Australia's pig industry being heavily involved in commercial pig production. All farms, our Workshop and Feed Mill are situated within 30 minutes of Clifton and 50 minutes of Toowoomba on the Darling Downs.
Cefn is looking to add skilled personnel to its Maintenance/Building team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Construction White Card
- Working at Heights, Forklift, EWP tickets
- Current Driver’s Licence and Own Transport
- Team Management Experience
- Necessary PPE
Overall Work Includes:
- General Labourer’s duties
- Trades assistant roles
- Steel Shed Erection
- Steel Fixing
Terms of employment will be negotiated with the successful applicant(s) in accordance with our Collective Agreement.
If you believe this role would suit you and you would like to join the team, please submit your application via Seek website. If you require more information regarding the position, please call Jack Robinson 0429 929 748.
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?