Customer Care Consultant - Contact Centre
Advertiser: The Innovative Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Our client, a global leader in the healthcare industry, is experiencing rapid growth. Due to this growth, they are seeking exceptional contact service professionals with customer service / sales or outbound call experience to join their contact centre.
These positions are full time, with fixed rosters for Monday to Friday and Tuesday to Saturday.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with phone communication
- Have a clear and articulate speaking voice
- Empathy, and genuine desire to make a difference
- Intermediate computer skills, experience with CRM software.
- Experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have the ability to work within a close knit team and reach team and individual goals
- Previous outbound call centre experience highly regarded
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Capability to make high volume calls
- Confident phone manner with good communication skills
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Flexibility with working hours to support company needs
- Sales experience and negotiating skills
- Proven experience working to targers / KPI's
If you are looking to join a global company and you have a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service, then we want to hear from you.
Due to the expected high volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.