- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
The Byrnecut Group
With over 4,000 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced individuals to fill various roles for our new NSW project - Cadia Operations.
** Please only apply if you have relevant experience in the below positions, please note there is no entry level positions at this time **
- Shift Supervisors
- Jumbo Operators
- Bogger Operators
- Charge Up
- Service Crew
- Truck Operators
- Agitator Driver
- Cable Bolt Operator
- Auto Electricians
- Drill Fitters
- HD Fitters
- Leading Hand Fitters
We are able to offer the successful candidate the following
- Full Time Permanent
- Various Rosters
- Competitive Rates
- Flights from Major Capital Cities to/from Site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Please click on the APPLY button and include your Resume together with a covering letter
- Applications must be received in WORD or PDF format only
- The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
For more information about Byrnecut Australia Pty Ltd please visit www.byrnecut.com.au
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are short listed will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Byrnecut Australia Pty Ltd as a potential employer and encourage you to resubmit when future positions become available.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How much underground mining experience do you have?
- Have you worked for Byrnecut before, If so which mine site?
- Which position are you applying for?