Personal Assistant/Medical Receptionist
Advertiser: far north queensland clinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
far north qld clinic is a private psychiatry practice in the Cairns CBD.
We are currently seeking a mature medical secretary/personal assistant for maternity leave cover, starting March 2020.
The successful applicant must be able to work independently and maintain the highest standard of confidentiality.
The position is casual and includes set days; Mondays, Tuesday mornings and Wednesdays, approximately 20 hours per week. The successful applicant must have flexibility to work school holidays and additional hours when required.
The candidate must possess the following:
- An ability to work independently in a medical specialist practice.
- A high level of organisational and administrative skill with attention to detail.
- A high level of computer literacy including word, excel, mac mail, mac ical, and familiarity with Genie medical software would be an advantage.
- An ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, with the capacity to communicate verbally and in written form effectively with doctors, staff, patients and other health care professionals.
- An ability to protect patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- An ability to prioritise and organise workflow effectively.
**Applicants MUST submit a CV and covering handwritten letter addressing the above skills and experience if they wish to be considered for interview**
Interviews will be held to assess suitability and will be held face to face at the Clinic at The Boland’s Centre Cairns.
Please send your application to PO Box 5419, Cairns Qld 4870 by 31st January 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- What's your preferred work type?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?