- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
The WIN Network is the world’s largest privately-owned regional television network and Australia’s largest commercial network reaching more than 8 million viewers across six states of Australia and the nation’s capital. WIN is a diverse media and entertainment group with television as the core business, and business interests in radio, film and television production, telecommunications and specialist engineering.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Human Resources Officer to join our team in Wollongong!
The Human Resources Officer will be responsible for the provision of sound operational advice and services supporting all Human Resources functions. The successful candidate will manage the end to end recruitment process through innovative sourcing strategies and will bring rigour and a strategic outlook to the role. Being adept at planning for the future and putting the right solutions in place, all whilst juggling the detail of day to day demands. In addition, the role will support delivery of various HR improvement projects in line with the HR Plan.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a business-related discipline.
- Experience in a Human Resources Administrator/Officer or Recruitment Officer role, or similar capacity in a small team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and time management skills.
- A focus on ensuring internal customers consistently receive an excellent standard of service.
- Ability to build effective and strong relationships with internal customers/line managers.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality;
- Strong team player with high energy and a passion for HR;
- Willingness and ability to grow and develop in the role and in HR generally;
- Proven capability to generate ideas/proactive HR solutions/HR processes.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
If you are passionate about HR and want to contribute to the realisation of our HR Plan, apply now!
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume by Monday, 16 December 2019
The WIN Network reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position, prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must hold permanent residency and the right to work in Australia.
WIN Network is an equal opportunity employer.