Wine Sales ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
- Attractive salary package and incentive program
- Join a fun and dynamic team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Perth metro location
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic sales manager to drive sales revenues and meet KPI’s by developing relationships with customers and clients within the Wine Industry, contribute to the winery brand by marketing at industry events and working closely with our experienced team to achieve goals. Key responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with an established wholesale distributor, targeted on and off premise trade customers and key accounts in Perth and selected regional areas to drive sales revenue, achieve new listings and secure new customers;
- Execute promotional activity and brand ambassadorial activities to support wholesale distributor, Chains and manage direct wholesale opportunities outside distributor arrangements.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to plan, co-ordinate and activate targeted events & partnerships in the WA market;
- Assist management in the development of annual sales and expense budgets; and
- Visit the winery from time to time to maintain strong relationships with the broader team including hosting guests at the winery on occasion.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- The right to live and work in Australia;
- A degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge and experience in wine sales in the WA market;
- Advanced business acumen and negotiation skills;
- Ability to develop and build collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- The ability to work autonomously, unsupervised and travel locally;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours when required.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?