Data Entry OperatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
We are seeking a person with exceptional data entry skills. The role is critical as you will be responsible for the accurate entry of client data.
You will work closely with other team members ensuring that processing timelines are met and data is entered quickly and accurately.
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in entering large volumes of data quickly and accurately
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- Real Estate experience preferred
Your commitment to providing high quality service and an appreciation for the role you play in ensuring the accuracy of data will see you well positioned to be successful in this role.
Applications close Friday 20th December 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your preferred work type?